Luxury Meeting Venues
The Largest, Most Flexible Meeting Space in Napa Valley
The Meritage Resort has the largest, most flexible meeting space in the Napa Valley. From the expansive Meritage Grand Salon to intimate boardroom settings, our corporate meeting hotel has the right space and the right team to make your event a success.
The spectacular Grand Meritage Ballroom and Meritage Pre-Function Area, offers 10,500 square feet of event space, which can be easily configured for large conferences and trade shows or into ten individual meeting rooms. The pre-function area can open up to the entire Grand Meritage Ballroom or be used as reception space with its floor-to-ceiling arched windows and doors. The space adds more usable space to the ballroom and creates a light and airy ambiance.
Our outdoor meeting and event space includes the Vineyard Terrace, Oakville Terrace, Rutherford Terrace and Event Piazza. There are also outdoor entertainment areas with a heated swimming pool, cabanas, bocce ball courts, fountains and fire pits.
Our Napa Venues Include:
- Event Piazza
A new addition from our 2012 renovation, the Piazza is ideal for large outdoor weddings, receptions and dining for up to 350 guests.
- Vineyard Terrace – This 3,251 square-foot outdoor terrace is set against the resort’s nine acres of hillside vineyards, accommodating parties of up to 350 guests. Located adjacent to The Grand Meritage Ballroom, this venue offers 2,188 of pre-function space as well.
- The Vineyard Deck – Built on the hillside in our nine-acre vineyard, this 1,968 square foot vineyard deck can accommodate special events of up to 200 guests. The 1,343 square foot pre-function space is perfect for cocktails and appetizers before experiencing a different venue for a spectacular dinner. This area is perfect for a wine reception, wine tasting or a wine education class.
- Estate Cave – Built into the hillside beneath our nine-acre vineyard, this 3,892 square foot entertainment room welcomes parties of up to 200 guests. It is the only facility of its kind in California Wine Country – featuring a unique barrel shaped ceiling and plenty of luxurious amenities. Perfect for wine education programs, tastings and corporate dinners.
- Grand Meritage Ballroom – Offering up to 10,490 square feet of flexible event space, its the largest ballroom in the Napa Valley, accommodating over 1,000 guests and is divisible into up to 10 separate smaller meeting rooms. Opens up to a four-season covered terrace and includes two pre-function foyers totaling 4,300 square feet.
- Carneros Ballroom – Featuring 7,358 square feet of flexible event space, it’s our second largest ballroom at The Meritage Resort and Spa and the second largest ballroom in the Napa Valley. Divisible into up to 10 separate smaller meeting rooms and offers 1,564 square feet pre-function space. Opens up to two four-season covered terraces and the Event Piazza.
- Oakville Terrace – This 2,485 square-foot outdoor venue is located off the Carneros Ballroom. It can accommodate receptions of up to 295 guests. It can be combined with the Rutherford Terrace for larger events.
- Rutherford Terrace – Offering 1,336 square feet of event space, our Rutherford Terrace is located off the Carneros Ballroom, accommodating parties of up to 94 guests. It can be combined with the Oakville Terrace for larger events.
- Cabernet Room – 477 square feet, this venue perfect for smaller meetings or events up to 40 guests. Located adjacent to the Meritage Ballroom.
- Merlot Conference Room – 250 square feet, this boardroom is ideal for smaller meetings or events up to 24 guests. Located adjacent to the Carneros Ballroom.
- Petit Verdot Room – 422 square feet, the Petit Verdot Room is an intimate venue for up to 12 persons. Located adjacent to the Meritage Ballroom.
- Trinitas Boardroom – With 426 square feet, this is an intimate boardroom for up to 12 persons. Located adjacent to the Carneros Ballroom.
Whether your event calls for a spacious ballroom or an intimate boardroom, our AAA Four-Diamond meeting facilities will meet your every need. Complete a Request for Proposal to learn even more about our corporate meeting hotel.
The Meritage Resort and Spa: where inspiration and performance meet.