The Meritage Gives Back
The Meritage Resort and Spa is proud to be involved in our community and to support many local charities. Each year we receive thousands of requests and fulfill as many as we can. Since 2006 we have supported more than 500 organizations by giving away more than $300,000 in resort vouchers and packages.
Although we truly wish we could accommodate every request, we have decided to focus our efforts on helping charities that work primarily with the environment, advocate and assist children, provide services to abused or battered women, and those working to house temporarily homeless individuals and families by providing them shelter, education and work skills. Although this is not an exhaustive list, we are not able to support requests from groups that do not hold current government approval of their charitable status, endowments, debt reduction campaigns, political parties or candidates, private schools, competitive sports teams, advocacy or special interest groups, service clubs, professional solicitors, field trips and tours, or memberships.
Some of the charities we have supported and continue to support:
- Cope Family Center/CAPC (Child Abuse Prevention Council)
- NEWS (Napa Emergency Womens’ Services)
- Auction Napa Valley
- CAN-V (Community Action of Napa Valley)
- Community Health Clinic Ole (Clinic Ole)
- Live it GreenTM (TreeTini® program)
To submit a request for review, please submit a written request including the following information:
- Name of the event/organization requesting sponsorship
- Contact person with street address, telephone number & email address to which responses can be mailed or emailed
- Date, description and location of the charitable event
- Estimated attendance and demographic make-up of the audience
- History of the event and attendance/contributions from previous year(s)
- All other event sponsors or anticipated sponsors including hotel and restaurant participation
- Opportunities for The Meritage Resort and Spa to be included on advertisements and/or promotional materials
- Opportunity for The Meritage Resort and Spa to obtain e-mail addresses for a follow-up mailing to attendees
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in The Meritage Resort and Spa; however, due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests and may only contact you if we are interested and able to sponsor your event/organization or need additional follow-up information. Please DO NOT call to follow-up on the request as information will not be given over the phone.
Looking for Auction Packages for your Fundraiser?
The Meritage Resort works with Winspire. Winspire is focused on assisting non-profits by creating and providing the non-profit community with the best service and most unique auction item experiences.