Napa Valley Wine Tasting in the Heart of the Earth
Trinitas Tasting Room
Open seven days a week, our Trinitas Tasting Room at The Meritage Resort allows guests to experience Napa Valley wine tasting in the dramatic, richly appointed bar. Located in The Meritage Resort’s Estate Cave – 40 feet underground – this unique destination took 18 months to bore, plumb and construct.
Trinitas Cellars of Napa creates outstanding, hand-crafted wines from some of the most exceptional growing areas of Northern California, such as Mendocino, Carneros and of course, Napa Valley. Savor wine by Trinitas Cellars amid the beautiful ambiance of natural stone, dark woods and Old World Florentine architecture and furnishings, offering Meritage guests an environment unlike any other.
Trinitas Special Offerings
Current Release Tasting: Enjoy wines from our current release menu – includes: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose, Pinot Noir, Mysterium Red Blend, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and our famous Estate Meritage Red. Pick 5 wines to taste our of 14 current release wines.
- Taste 5 Wines: Includes Logo Glass. $20 per person.
- Chocolate Pairing with Wine: Taste wines decadently paired with a local Napa Valley Chocolatier. $25 per person
- Wines by the Glass: $8-$25 per glass. 10% off during the month of November.
- Vineyard Tour & Tasting: Available Wednesday – Sunday at 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. / $35 per person /$15 per child / $15 Wine Society Member. Advanced reservation are required. Please call 707.251.3012 to make your reservation.
- Wine 101 / ‘Prelude to a Sip’: New to wine or want to just sharpen your wine tasting skills? Join us at 9 a.m. every Friday & Saturday for an in-depth class on wine tasting. $25 per person. Please call 707.251.3012 to make your reservation.
Experience Trinitas Cellars in the Estate Wine Cave
Trinitas Cellars of Napa is about lifestyle and translates this by turning out exceptional, hand-crafted wines from some of the oldest vineyards in Northern California and integrating a passion for the noble Bordeaux grapes. Trinitas wines are vinted and bottled at Sonoma Wine Company in Napa County. This partnership with Sonoma Wine Company provides veteran winemaker, Kevin Mills, with some of the finest winemaking technology and traditions in Napa Valley. Guests to Trinitas Cellars can indulge in custom flights of Trinitas wine and Artisan Chocolate pairings, or simply pick up a bottle to enjoy with dinner at Siena Restaurant. Wine purchased from Trinitas can be enjoyed in Siena with no corkage. Shop for the perfect wine country gifts or pick up a bottle of wine and some cheese for a picnic near the iconic “Grape Crusher” statue in the nine-acre vineyard above the cave. If you just cannot get enough of Trinitas wines, the Trinitas Wine Society will provide you with a quarterly shipment, and registration is free!
The Trinitas Tasting Room is open daily from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.