February 2014 Special Events
No Chains Required
Stop worrying whether you will get your money’s worth this winter with your 2013-2014 ski pass and bring it to The Meritage Resort and Spa … No Chains Required. We have your black diamond deals right here in Napa Valley:
- Stay: Present your pass at check-in at the Meritage Resort and Receive 25% off your rate or an automatic upgrade
- Blend™: Present your pass for a complimentary small cup of coffee
- Crush Ultra Lounge: Flash your season pass and receive a FREE round of bowling for two when you buy a winter beer flight
- Siena: Get a complimentary flat bread pizza with any entrée order when you show your season pass when you order
- Spa Terra: Get the “locals” 20% discount Monday through Thursday when you present your ski pass at check-in
- Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room: Show your ski pass and receive 2 for 1 wine tasting and/or 10% off your wine purchase
Valid 2/1/14 through 2/28/14, may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Discounts apply to reservations made directly with The Meritage Resort and Spa. Upgrades apply to reservations made through on-line travel sites and are based on availability. Not applicable to groups, one discount/offer per day per valid 2013-2014 season pass from a California resort. Spa discounts do not apply to packages.
Enjoy our Big Game Party at Crush Ultra Lounge
Sunday, February 2, 2014, Starting at 11 a.m.
Crush Ultra Lounge at The Meritage Resort is the spot to watch the big football game on Sunday, February 2nd. Come and enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet of sports food favorites, including a full hot dog station, pulled pork sliders, spicy Buffalo wings, and jalapeno poppers for just $30 per person.
Coors LT draft and pitcher specials will also be available along with a signature cocktail for each team and numerous raffle prizes and giveaways. Crush Ultra Lounge will have the game playing on its numerous TVs, including the jumbo screen above our six luxury bowling lanes.
Crush will be open with football specials starting at 11 a.m. on Sunday, February 2nd. Then at 2 p.m., guests can enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet until the game is over. The bar and bowling lanes will be open until midnight.
For questions, please contact Crush at 707.251.3067.
This Big Game Party Includes:
- Chips and Salsa
- Hummus Dip with Crispy Pita Chips
- Hot Dog Station with Mustard, Ketchup, Relish, Cheddar Cheese
- Sauce, sauerkraut
- Pulled pork sliders with creamy cabbage slaw
- Spicy Buffalo wings
- Jalapeno poppers
- Crispy Mozzarella Sticks with marinara sauce
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Soft Pretzels
- Bavarian Cream Filled Churros
- Signature cocktails will also be available for each team, $7
- Coors LT drafts for $5 and pitchers for $15
Masters and Makers at The Meritage Resort
February 14, 2014 – February 16, 2014
Join The Meritage Resort for their First Annual Masters and Makers @ Meritage™ – the ultimate food and wine experience. From Friday, February 14th to Sunday, February 16th, this wine and food celebration showcases exquisite Napa Valley and Sonoma County wines with creative wine tasting experiences, seminars and dining set at The Meritage Resort and Spa in world-famous Napa Valley. Renowned participants scheduled to appear include their own Executive Chef, Krisztian Karkus, Masters of Wine and Master Sommeliers, and some of the finest winemakers in the region. Learn more here.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with The Meritage Resort
This Valentine’s Day, resort guests can select from two dinner options at The Meritage Resort and Spa. Dine at Siena Restaurant, where our Chef will prepare a special, pre-fixed menu for you and your special someone. Or, attend the Friday evening event for The Masters and The Makers in our Estate Cave. Click here for more information about The Masters and The Makers.
Celebrate Your Love with Siena
Friday, February 14, 2014 from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Wine and dine your sweetie with a delicious, 4-course Valentine’s Day Dinner at Siena Restaurant. Choose from Tomales Bay Oysters, Roasted Heirloom Squash Bisque, Filet Mignon, Seared Local Halibut, and plenty more savory delights. Then, wrap up the night with sweet, sweet desserts, like a Chocolate Tart or Beignet with Nutella Cream.
Call Siena at 707.251.1950 for reservations or more information.
*Corkage fee is 20.00 per 750ml. Price does not include tax or gratuity. An 18% gratuity will be added for groups of 6 or more. Menu items subject to change without notice.