Celebrate … Napa Style!
Flavor! Napa Valley Package
Flavor! Napa Valley® Celebration of Food, Wine & Fun is an annual event that features world‐class Napa Valley wines alongside the Napa Valley’s master chefs and graduates of The Culinary Institute of America’s culinary education programs. Net proceeds from the event support programs and scholarships at The Culinary Institute of America’s Greystone Campus in St. Helena, CA.
Entice your palate and celebrate food, wine and fun when you stay at The Meritage Resort and Spa this November 19 – 23, 2014 and receive a complimentary room upgrade. Join us as stars of the culinary and wine world gather for Flavor! Napa Valley: a four day event that features world-class Napa Valley wines, regional chefs, and proceeds that support programs and scholarships at the Culinary Institute of America´s Greystone Campus. Book your two night stay now and receive a copy of Andrea Robinson’s cookbook: Great Tastes Made Simple, breakfast both mornings and tasting for two at Trinitas Cellars, located in our Estate Cave.
Do not miss out on the educational and entertaining wine seminars, special events, and more.
The Flavor! Napa Valley package includes:
- A complimentary room upgrade based on availability
- Great Tastes Made Simple by Andrea Robinson
- A $20 breakfast credit each day available for use at Blend Café or Siena
- Wine tasting for two at Trinitas Cellars located in the Estate Cave
- Complimentary Admission to First Taste in Downtown Napa on November 19 (for stays beginning on or before November 19, 2014)
- To receive a 20% discount on The Appellation Trail Grand Tasting, please use the code STAY-FNV14.
Two-night minimum stay required. Not applicable to existing reservations, groups, or other offers or discounts. This package is only available for the dates of Flavor! Napa Valley: November 19-23, 2014.
Package must be booked by November 12, 2014.
Offer does not include $20 daily resort fee for wine in the room wired and wireless Internet access, use of the Internet Center, on-site parking, valet parking, daily newspaper, and recreational and fitness amenities, access to DVD library, credit card and 800 access fees, fax services, local calls, waters and wine in room and evening shuttle service to downtown Napa.